In these moments of high competition, it is the customer service that determines in many cases the purchase decision of your buyers. While a good product and service is important, the way your business can be contacted by your customers and the way you serve them makes a difference.
It is very common for many businesses to consider that they are not large enough to have a call center, but the truth is that you do not need to have armies of agents answering calls to have an adequate level of service, you can start with one or two agents and grow as you see results.
Why hire call center solutions for your company
In recent years we are witnessing the proliferation and advancement of new online marketing techniques such as social networks, advertising on web pages or email marketing. Despite this and, contrary to what you might think, telemarketing continues to be one of the most established and effective marketing tools today.
One customer well taken care of could be more valuable than $10,000 worth of advertising.
What is an external call center?
A call center company is made up of a series of operators in charge of offering telephone attention to customers, with the ability to receive and make a large number of calls following certain parameters. We must understand telemarketing or call center not as teleshopping, but as one more part of the marketing strategy that we offer to our clients. There are certain products that require specific technical knowledge and a person with sufficient experience in direct dialogue to arouse the interest of potential buyers.
Having a team dedicated to serving your clients offers great advantages over the traditional approach of having a person who receives and redirects calls depending on what is needed. This is enhanced much more with the expertise of Gurland’s team. Some of the advantages of having a call center in your business are:
• You will improve the quality of your customer service, since whoever takes calls is able to answer questions, guide your customers and give important information.
• You will free the other members of your team from the attention of recurring questions at times at inopportune moments, leaving their capacity available to focus on their work or on the attention of specific problems that the call center may report.
• You have a point to measure the number of calls from customers, and if your agents use notes and labels to classify your calls, you can get statistics that will help you make decisions.
• You improve the knowledge management of your company since in order for your call center team to be able to provide as many solutions as possible, it is necessary that it has the appropriate documentation on your product or service.
• Centralize attention to any massive problem since, for example in the case of services, when an incident occurs that affects several of your customers, calls arrive at a single point where they can be attended and stop arriving in a disorderly way to the other departments.
• You improve the image of your company since a call center is a resource used by businesses focused on their customers, and that gives them the necessary importance to dedicate a team to meet their needs.
• When you use cloud telephony platforms such as Toky, your call center can be integrated with your CRM and company applications, centralizing information so that your marketing team can work with all the information available about calls and customer service; They can even access call recordings to clarify any situation.
• A call center team can support your company in executing marketing campaigns through phone calls or SMS.
• If you use cloud telephony platforms you can increase or decrease the number of agents in your call center when you need it, facilitating having a greater service capacity in special seasons where your business may have a greater demand.
In conclusion, having a team dedicated to customer service and supported by cloud telephony technologies such as Gurland Corp. will bring enormous benefits to your business, improving its image, centralizing customer service, and improving your processes.