Consumer behavior is transformed day by day, which makes it necessary for business models to adapt to new patterns and needs.
The internal processes and activities of companies also evolve at such a rapid rate that it is imperative to adopt new measures, tools and processes that allow them to deal efficiently with all these changes.
The user no longer goes to the stores without information and is convinced by any seller. First research on the internet or with acquaintances, compare options, characteristics, prices and finally request information from a company.
This means that companies have no longer control of people’s purchasing processes, this fact has radically changed: the user has full control.
But are companies defenseless and vulnerable entities? Of course not! In fact, they have an opportunity that they have never had before and exercised at this level: to help the user, genuinely and regardless of whether the user may make a decision that benefits another company. This may not make sense, but it does. I explain some of the reasons:
1. Inbound marketing bases its processes on a genuine philosophy: helping the user. To achieve this, you must create content and establish internal processes that allow people to understand their problems, how to solve them, the different options they have, and ultimately why one company is a better fit than another with their specific needs. A user who has all the information at hand and who trusts a company for having guided him, is a user with a high probability of buying from that company, not another.
2. By analyzing so methodically and deeply the profiles of your ideal consumers, inbound marketing processes can be created that allow improving the efficiency of marketing and sales actions, which generates additional benefits and greater return on investment in these areas.
3. By caring and taking care to help its prospects and customers, a company can obtain continuous feedback that allows it to develop new products and services that solve new problems for its current customers. That means selling more through up selling and cross selling. People win, companies win.
4. By being at the forefront of research, processes and analysis, companies are able to create strong differentiators. This implies appropriating competitive advantages that other companies will take time to develop and that, therefore, will generate better business results for pioneer companies.
5. Improving the way people experience the world and live is one of the pillars of companies that are growing by leaps and bounds in the world. Inbound marketing merges with this growing ideology worldwide and allows companies to achieve their goals from a different perspective than the traditional one.
Inbound marketing disrupts the traditional sales and marketing model and opens the door to modern tools and mechanisms that can be used to improve business efficiency and business results.
All this through a path that alleviates the difficulties and challenges of today’s consumer.
Do you have difficulties in your current processes and is it time to improve the results obtained by your company? Inbound marketing may be the solution you need, schedule a free consultation and we will help you find out.